In The Heart Of Prague
An outstanding central location at the intersection of history and modernity
H7 Palace is located in Halkova Street, a quaint and elegant lane in the heart of New Town (Nove Mesto), right at the border between the Prague 1 and Prague 2 zoning districts.
Of the 5 original boroughs that make up the historic centre of Prague, New Town may be the one with the most deceiving name, as it was founded by Emperor Charles IV in 1348. At the time, it was the most daring urban endeavour Europe had ever witnessed, with a complex grid of exceptionally wide thoroughfares unheard of in Medieval times.
Today, the area is a colourful and diverse blend of architectural styles that extends around the grandiose Wenceslas Square and the even larger Charles Square, with majestic boulevards giving way to picturesque cobblestone streets.
The neighbourhood is home to world-renowned landmarks like the National Museum, the National Theatre, the Baroque Villa Amerika (which houses the Dvorak Museum), Frank Gehry’s Dancing House, and the historic U Fleku beer hall, as well as to countless dining, shopping and entertainment possibilities.
All The Magic Of Prague, Minus The Noise
H7 Palace enjoys a peace and quiet hard to find in Central Prague, yet is within walking distance of all the city’s major attractions.
Metro stations on both line A and line C are just a few steps away from the property. The main train station is just 5 minutes on foot, while Prague-Ruzyne International Airport is about a 35-minute drive.
Parking is available at 100m from aparthotel, For a hassle-free experience, we can arrange private transport between the hotel and the airport.
Walking Distance From Main Sights:
- Wenceslas Square 4 minutes
- Namesti Miru 6 minutes
- Charles Square 7 minutes
- Dancing House 9 minutes
- National Theatre 12 minutes
- Powder Gate 15 minutes
- Charles University 1,5 Km 15 minutes
- Old Town Square 15 minutes
- Charles Bridge 18 Minutes
- Visehrad Castle 18 minutes
- Rudolfinum 20 minutes
- John Lennon Wall 25 minutes
- Zizkov Television Tower 25 minutes
- John Lennon Wall 26 minutes
- Prague Castle 30 minutes
Churches and Religious Sites
- St. Ignatius 6 minutes
- St. Apollinaris 8 minutes
- St. Cyril and Methodius 10 minutes
- St. Martin in the Wall 12 minutes
- Bethlehem Chapel 15 minutes
- Our Lady of Tyn 15 minutes
- St. Jilji 15 minutes
- St. Nicholas 16 minutes
- St. Clement’s Cathedral 18 minutes
- St. Salvator 20 minutes
- Spanish Synagogue 20 minutes
- Old New Synagogue 20 minutes
- Old Jewish Cemetery 22 minutes
- St. Nicholas (Mala Strana) 30 minutes
- Prague Castle (Churches of St Vitus, St George, All Saints, Holy Cross…) 30 minutes
- National Museum 4 minutes
- Dvorak Museum 5 minutes
- Museum of Communism 10 minutes
- Alphonse Mucha Museum 12 minutes
- Sex Machines Museum 14 minutes
- Bedrich Smetana Museum 20 minutes
- Jewish Museum 20 minutes
- Museum of Decorative Arts 22 minutes
- Museum Kampa 25 minutes
- Museum of Alchemy and Magic 35 minutes
- Wenceslas Square 4 minutes
- Na Prikope Street 12 minutes
- Republic Square 15 minutes
- Palladium Shopping Centre 16 minutes
- Parizska Street 18 minutes